22 january 2009 is the best day in school. I dont know why but i have a lot of good news on that day. And i dont know why in that day i feel so happy in school. This is my picture in school on that day.
THE END
22 january 2009 is the best day in school. I dont know why but i have a lot of good news on that day. And i dont know why in that day i feel so happy in school. This is my picture in school on that day.
THE END
Posted by Petra Antyanti Larisa Anggraeni at 05.20
Hi everyone im Risa....
I just want you to know about me....
My name is Petra Antyanti Larisa Anggraeni but you can call me Risa. My bithday is in 20-june. My zodiac sign is gemini. I have one brother His name is Antyanta Ivan Anggono but you can call him Ivan. I love to taking a picture with my BFF. I guess that`s all.... bye...
0 comments:
Posting Komentar